There is a new Open Role At GDS Africa. The company is currently looking forward to hiring a Information Technology Field Technician.
To provide high level customer service while assisting with account management, incident troubleshooting, network support and hardware/software configuration. This will be first level support role.
Qualification, Skills And Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of hands on experience in IT support.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate (Desired)
- Conversant with Windows/Office suite.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Conducting backup/restore operations.
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be able to work inside and/or outside of Accra
- Candidate should have a valid driver’s license
You May Like:
- Sai Wine and Champagne Café Job Vacancy
- Graduate Job Opportunity At Ecobank
- Job Vacancy At AG Care Ghana
How To Submit An Application For GDS Africa’s Open Role
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED