There is a new Open Role At GDS Africa. The company is currently looking forward to hiring a Information Technology Field Technician.
To provide high level customer service while assisting with account management, incident troubleshooting, network support and hardware/software configuration. This will be first level support role.
See Also: Job Advertisement At Publicis West Africa
Qualification, Skills And Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of hands on experience in IT support.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate (Desired)
- Conversant with Windows/Office suite.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Conducting backup/restore operations.
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be able to work inside and/or outside of Accra
- Candidate should have a valid driver’s license
You May Like:
- Sai Wine and Champagne Café Job Vacancy
- Graduate Job Opportunity At Ecobank
- Job Vacancy At AG Care Ghana
How To Submit An Application For GDS Africa’s Open Role
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED