There is a new Open Position At Lincoln Community School. The school is in need of a Digital Design and Communications Officer. The incumbent will report to the Head of Advancement.
Position Summary/Job Goal
- The Digital Design and Communications Officer works closely with the Head of Advancement and other Advancement team members and manages the school’s Advancement communication technology tools.
- The officer is responsible for maintaining the school’s website, creating digital material, and overseeing the function of other tools that drive the school’s external and internal communications.
See Also: SHS Job Vacancy At Embassy Of Japan
- Align all school documentation and communication materials with the school’s communication style and Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Maintain and update all materials on the school’s website in a visibly appealing manner, including but not limited to factual information, admissions information, and contacts, ensuring that the requirements of Data Protection are also met.
- Maintain and expand upon Intranet (Lionet) and ensure it is aligned with internal communication needs, as outlined by the school’s communication style.
- Assist the school community with communication needs as they arise.
- Responsible for sending out the Tuesday Reminder, essential school emails, and monthly LINK newsletter to the community.
- Ensure that email lists for communication through Finalsite are kept accurate and up to date from admission data.
- Responsible for the efficient functioning and maintenance of the Finalsite tools and the school’s App.
- Coordinate the posting of material weekly on Alumni social media pages about LCS, campus, and Alumni news.
- Review statistics and monitor analytics from websites, social media, and apps for regular review.
- Photograph on-campus events that support Advancement’s communication needs, including the coordination of the school photographer and annual individual and class photos.
- Create appealing video material that can be used for school communication and marketing purposes.
- Design and create digital material as requested for various purposes.
Check Also: Job Advertisement At Credit Mall Limited
- Provide support to the Advancement Team in annual events such as (but not limited to) New Parent Orientation, Family Picnic Day, PTO annual events, and other responsibilities assigned by the Head of Advancement.
- Undertake all other tasks as a member of the Advancement team, as directed by the Head of Advancement.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (Degree in marketing, design or similar field preferred).
- A certificate in design and technology software; Adobe, Canva, Photoshop, etc.
- A certificate in Full Stack web development.
Experience, skills, and abilities
- Minimum of four years experience working in a web design, desktop publishing, or design and technology role.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in business marketing.
- Extensive experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Corel Draw, Photoshop, InDesign, and printing processes.
- Extensive experience using content management systems (CMS) & HTML
- Experience working in an intracultural environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing various social media platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to design and create various digital products.
- Excellent writing & editing skills.
- Extensive knowledge of implementing UX best practices to make digital services customer-focused, including usability testing.
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and oral communications.
- High-level organizational skills.
- Royal Caribbean Group Job Opening
- Roles Available at Ghana Meteorological Agency
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships for International Students
How To Submit An Application For The Lincoln Community School Open Position
Qualified candidates should send a C.V. and cover letter to:
Mrs. Louisa Mensah-Baah,
Director of Human Resources
Lincoln Community School
PMB CT 354
Cantonments, Accra, Ghana.
Phone: +233 30 221 8100
Closing Date: 25th November, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED