Here is the new employment offer at Newmont Mining Corporation. A Security Supervisor – Integrated Electronic Security System is needed at the mining company.
About This Role:
- To support the Site Security Manager with the day-to-day management of all the electronic security systems, projects and operations. This will include management of the electronic Access Control, CCTV, Intruder Detection and all Security Command Centre related systems.
In This Role You Will:
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of assigned Supervisors in managing access and egress of company property, surveillance, monitoring security systems and responding to alarms.
- Manage the Integrated Electronic Security System (IESS) aspect of the outsourced security contract including execution of security tasks to the appropriate standard at fixed installations, security operations center and investigative and analytical functions.
- Track contractor performance as per service level agreement and manage any non-conformance and performance related to IESS.
Integrated Electronic Security System Management
- Daily management of all integrated electronic security systems, including access control, CCTV, Intruder Detection and vehicle tracking systems.
- Manage sophisticated security technology systems, including but not limited to drone platforms, non-lethal anti-ASM countermeasures and detection systems.
- Provide specialist advice on all electronic security systems.
- Troubleshoot IESS issues and identify and manage problem resolution.
- Develop IESS operational recommendations, by analyzing requirements and by developing equipment specifications.
- Conduct security vulnerability assessments for site departments.
- Communicate recommendations to site security management and regional security management.
- Perform analyses and prepare consolidated monthly reports which will include the status of all IESS electronic, physical, data, voice and video related security projects and programs
Recommended: Employment Opportunity At Kasapreko Company Limited
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist:
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- Higher National Diploma in Information/Security Technology.
- Relevant electronic security system certification.
- Knowledge of project management principles.
- Knowledge of and work experience within the gold mining industry.
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant security systems experience preferably in the mining industry.
- Strong administrative background and functioning knowledge of procurement, budgeting and reporting.
- Experienced driver with a minimum Ghana class C driver’s license.
Location: Brong-Ahafo Region, BA, Ghana
Application Process For Newmont Mining’s Employment Opportunity
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED