There is a new employment slot at Kasapreko Company Limited (KCL). The company requires the services of an Electrical and Instrumentation Technician. S/he will install, conduct instrumentation evaluation and troubleshoot electrical, pneumatic, electronic as well as programmable logic control (PLC) systems.
- Read diagrams, schematics, or other documents to determine wiring configurations or troubleshooting problems with equipment.
- Install, repair, or maintain electrical equipment such as switches, control panels, motors, transformers, generators, capacitors, relays, fuses, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures etc.
- Maintain and calibrate devices such as RTDs, pressure gauges, transmitters, flow meters, control valves from Krohne, Masoneilan, Flowserve, Honeywell.
- Identify problems with electrical and instrument systems, carry out maintenance and recommend solutions.
- Performs tests and maintenance of instrumentation equipment; interprets readings and outputs of equipment; ensures proper functioning of equipment and related information systems.
- Reviews operator’s manuals and other established guidelines; ensures equipment and information systems are operated in accordance with established guidelines.
- Perform basic programming for utilities information systems; program with ladder logic and relay logic; operate PLCs, RTUs and associated inputs/outputs; operate VFDs; perform telecommunications networking.
- Should have sound knowledge of SCADA system of Siemens, Honeywell, Yokogawa and its installation and operation as well as can identify and troubleshoot issues pertaining to it.
- Engineering Degree/HND in Electrical and Instrumentation.
- Professional experience: 3-5 years.
- Should have expert knowledge of the related equipment of electrical and instrumentation.
- Should have knowledge of distillation columns, boilers, cooling towers, electrical equipment, transformers, diesel generators.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel is must.
- Exposure to an ethanol plant will be preferred.
Job Location: Tema
How To Send Applications For Employment At Kasapreko Co. Ltd
Deadline For Submission: 30th June, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED