Guinness Ghana had a new role open at its Kaasi branch. This renowned manufacturing company is looking for a Customer service and credit Risk Analyst.
Purpose of Role:
To support the E2EC Africa Lead and the local Finance & Sales Directors in the continuous improvement of the end to end OTC process in order to drive further value for the business. This role also brings up and find solutions to risk exposures. This will be achieved by developing an outstanding OTC process, with robust controls, the minimum manual intervention and transactions processed right first time
Read On: Open Role At Suma Rural Bank
Top Accountabilities For The Guinness Ghana Role
Compliance and Risk Management
- Monitoring of required OTC’s KPI’s and trends to improve the market performance & course correct where nvitalto ensure the best possible performance.
- Supervise the Sales Ledger balance and aged debt profile and pro-actively manage timely cash receipts and the target achievement, working through the Credit team in SSC and markets to achieve this. Supports with cash steering committee prep and attendance where relevant.
- Review of sales invoiced to physical goods dispatched, Shipments vs Depletions to define what credible SIT levels for full and empties should be in other to minimise credit exposure but improve growth potential.
- Provision of OTC financial information on ad hoc basis to senior management and ensuring a CARM compliant Order Management control environment for GGB plc
- Providing mentorship regarding OTC processes & execution queries to senior management and internal/external auditors.
- Management of reclamation of goods in the event of account closure, own the interaction with customers for settlements as the need arises
Also Check: Exciting Role Open At Alisa Hotel
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience in FMCG environment
- Strong customer handling skills and service-oriented
- Proven track record to develop & lead teams
- Demonstrated collaborator management
- Proven ability to stand up for business principals
- Minimum of 3+ years in PQE commercial environment, supporting the delivery of business improvement
- Has significant financial knowledge and willingness to improve day-to-day
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to analyse measures and to understand business impact
- Makes suggestions on improvement actions to achieve business goals and improve business performance
How To Send An Application
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED