Enterprise Life is here with a fresh job vacancy. This is a full-time on-site role as a Life Planner in Kumasi. The Life Planner will be responsible for providing clients with advice on life assurance and insurance products, helping them to choose the appropriate policies that meet their needs. Daily tasks include managing leads and clients, developing sales strategies, and promoting life insurance products.
To stand a chance of getting this role, applicants must possess the qualifications and qualities listed below:
- Experience in the insurance industry
- Sales and marketing skills, with an understanding of product promotion
- Enterpreneur mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and manage client relationships
- A tertiary degree in a relevant field is preferred
- Relevant certification or licensing in insurance or sales is a plus
- At least 25 years.
Read: Job Advertisement At BBC
How To Submit Your Job Application To Enterprise Life
To apply for this job, kindly visit This Page
About The Company
Enterprise Life is a specialist life insurance company offering affordable and innovative life assurance solutions to policyholders and the general public. The company is dedicated to meeting the unique needs of its clients, providing reliable and trusted services.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED