The Obama Foundation Scholars Program is currently open for application for the 2024/2025 academic year. This is a great fellowship opportunity for emerging leaders from the United States and other countries who are dedicated to finding solutions to challenges in their countries. This fellowship is taking place at Columbia University and it requires full-time commitment and residency. The award would be given to 70 rising leaders from 54 countries.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 26 and 45
- You must be an up-and-coming leader who are currently experiencing a “breakthrough moment” in their careers after making significant contributions to their field
- Prospect must be proficient in the English language
- Candidates should record a strong dedication to diversity, a focus on the community, hope, courage, inventiveness, strategy, accountability, integrity, inclusivity and resilience.
- Priority will be given to individuals who have not matriculated at the Columbia University
- You must not be undertaking a degree program
Check This: Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships program 2024
- Monthly stipends to cover your living expenses in New York
- A furnished studio apartment close to the university
- Tuition fees coverage
- Basic medical, dental and life insurance
- Coverage for airfare to and from your home nation (Transport fare for other program-related activities would be covered)
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal video statement
- Proof of English proficiency
- Responses to short essay questions
How To Send Applications For The Scholars Program Offered By The Obama Foundation
Application Deadline: 12th December, 2023 by 5 p.m. ET
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED