World Vision International (WVI) is here with a new and exciting job opportunity for young graduates. WVI is in search of a Sponsorship Systems Administrator (WA EAST) to work full time.
- Capture on daily basis child monitoring and participation information in Horizon Hope application so that all registered child information is electronically stored and accessible to stakeholders.
- Use systems and mechanisms to check and verify the accuracy and completeness of the data and information received from the Volunteers and securely held in the database so that a functional Quality control assurance exists at Cluster level
Generate, Analyze and share regularly reports from Horizon Hope Application on the management of the child sponsorship program to all stakeholder. Support the compilation of mandatory reports such as Monthly, Quarterly, Semi – Annual and Annual Reports.
Data and system security;
- Ensure the security of the sponsorship systems, privacy and transmission of system data according to the standards and procedures in coordination with the ICT and sponsorship Systems Coordinator.
- Perform regular backup of all sponsorship data and electronic files including child and community contents so that the AP complies with World Vision IT policies and make data as well as sponsorship equipment available, securely kept and maintained.
- Performing periodic maintenance, sponsorship systems upgrades and perform basic IT technical functions including but not limited to Scanning drive before using it on system so that service is reliable and hard drives are virus free.
- Support the upgrade of all Horizon Mobile devices within the cluster and ensure the most recent version of the APK is installed.
- Ensure that the management of RC files at the Cluster level is done based on standards.
Also Read: Latest Job Posting At IPA
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- University Diploma, Higher National Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Data management, Statistics, Social Studies, Development Studies or related field.
- Proficiency in ICT
- Two years’ experience working in an environment of data capture, analysis and management.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of WV sponsorship, tools, protocols and standards
- Computer Literacy skills
- Analytical and critical mind
- Able to and interpret statistics and produce reports.
- Good at details and meticulous
- Good understanding of Children’s right to protection and participation
- Strong passion for children and their wellbeing
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
Application Process For World Vision’s Job Vacancy
To apply, please Visit This Page
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED