An employment opportunity is available at Hapag-Lloyd AG. The company is seeking the services of a Senior Manager Human Resources.
- To perform Human Resources related duties including the administration of company policies, programs and practices, as well as managing employee relations and employment equity programs for the Company.
- As a Senior Manager, the incumbent in this position assists the Managing Director with strategic direction and contributes to the business wide strategy.
- He / She is responsible for providing employees and managers with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems and in resolving complex, escalated complaints or disputes.
- He / She will assist both internal and external customers in resolving complex issues requiring broad knowledge across functions.
- He/ She will be responsible for set-up of the people-related strategy and activities across the Area West and Central Africa and will support the expansion of the Area.
- You have completed a university degree with a focus on human resources or a comparable qualification
- You have 8 to 10 years of professional experience in the field of human resources and have worked strategically as well as operationally in your previous HR roles; ideally in an international context
- You see change as an opportunity to develop yourself and the company
- You have tried-and-tested Knowledge of the labour laws & people practices across Africa
- You are proficient in English, both written and spoken. French and/or Portuguese would be an advantage
- You are structured, analytical and have proven leadership skills
- You have strong communication skills, interpersonal relationship & confidence to drive change
- You have very good presentation skills, proactive and self-driven
- You have maturity to deal with complex and sensitive issues
- You have experience and Knowledge on on Budget / HR Overhead development and control
- You have experience and knowledge on Compensation & Benefits management
- You have experience and knowledge on Organizational Development topics (Performance and talent management)
Check Also: Full Time Job Opening At Americares
What The Company offers:
- Constantly new, responsible tasks, the opportunity to introduce solutions of which you are personally convinced
- Excellent opportunities for further development, supported by a spacious range of training and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
- Health and life Insurance benefit
Application Guidelines For Hapag-Lloyd AG’s Employment Opportunity
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED