Here is is the latest job vacancy at Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) They organization is seeking the services of an Associate Research Manager. This is a full time position.
- Work with Principal Investigators to ensure their adherence to research design, sample selection, data collection, data management and general research protocols, as well as overall project objectives timelines;
- Directly supervise permanent research project staff, with an eye on their professional growth;
- Coach, manage, and support a team of Research Associates and Field Managers in the implementation of complex impact evaluations around the country.
- Keep the Country Director appraised of all developments on the project within their portfolio, and serve as a key link between the field office, project staff, and Principal Investigators;
- Ensure compliance with IPA’s research quality protocols, promote inter-project best practices and take the lead in sharing best practices with projects through formal and informal trainings;
- Work with field office staff to ensure sound human resource and operational management of projects;
- Oversee project financial management, including creation and monitoring of project budgets, and ensuring smooth integration of projects into IPA financial systems;
- Take part in regular meetings with local government officials and other partners to ensure the success of programmatic activities; and
- Support the dissemination of interim results via presentations and reports to non-academic audiences.
See Also: Job Post At Schlumberger Limited
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in economics, political science, international development, public policy, or other related field;
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Previous experience in managing research projects and sound understanding of research methods, including quantitative data management;
- Experience in developing research projects, experience with budgeting and project planning;
- Previous experience working on fundraising with public and private donors;
- Demonstrated experience in research and policy engagement;
- Passion for connecting rigorous impact evaluation research to policy makers and practitioners and communicating what works in development;
- Experience in grants and contracts management, preferably in a research setting;
- Excellent management and organizational skills and ability to work independently;
- Advanced communication and presentation skills in English.
- Proficiency in Stata
- Experience working in sub-Saharan Africa
- Proficiency in Excel macros and in SurveyCTO programming
Application Process Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA)‘s Job
To apply, Visit This Portal
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED