GBfoods Africa is seeking the services of a new Modern Trade Executive.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Net Sales Target for the assigned modern trade accounts
- Responsible for driving growth of existing products as well as launching of any new product in the assigned modern trade accounts.
- Handle redistribution model of sales to customers
- Establish, maintain & expand customer base in the assigned area of focus.
- Implement sales strategies in the assigned modern trade accounts.
- Communicate category /brand priorities to merchandisers.
- Provide trade information and competition.
- Own the returns and re-imbursement process end to end of the assigned modern trade accounts.
- Totally own the day-to-day activities of Merchandisers in the assigned modern trade accounts
- Payment collection – End to end process.
- Participate in periodic meetings with the sales team to collaborate in the launch of common projects.
- Categorize the customer base, basis prioritization on the lines of customer attractiveness and company strength to aid span of control.
- Generate quarterly business plan with key accounts
Recommended: HR Factory Lead At GBfoods
- 2-3 years’ experience in a sales role in FMCG industry
- Relevant Degree or professional Certificate in Marketing or Sales
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Open mindset, proactiveness, teamwork
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
How To Send A Job Request To GBfoods For Executive Trade Role
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED