A HR Specialist and Commercial Business Partner is needed for employment at GBfoods.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviours, structures, and processes.
- Support line managers in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function or business strategy.
- Implement appropriate employee training and manage its delivery.
- Review key business performance targets and their related talent implications with business leaders.
- Facilitate long-term initiatives aligned with the strategic agenda.
- Assist business unit leaders in providing employees with development opportunities that align with current and future performance standards.
- Develop and promote ongoing feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes.
- Provide expert advice and coaching to employees when appropriate.
- Understand and solicit employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns.
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR policies and initiatives.
- Identify and drive the sharing of best practices across functions to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Act as a liaison between the line and HR to ensure that HR services are aligned with internal client needs.
- Identify new opportunities for HR to add value to the business.
- Maintain knowledge of progressive HR practices and key trends.
- Facilitate a strong leadership and coaching culture.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan and contribute to functional and cross-functional initiatives.
How To Send An Applications For The Role Of HR And Business Partner At GBfoods
You press on this Button To Apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED