There is a job vacancy for Manager (Research Planning & Strategy) At KPMG. The Manager of Research will work closely with internal stakeholders to support and lend guidance to sector, market, trends, best practice and other similar research.The Manager of Research Planning Strategy will also collaborate with senior management to provide strategic input and guidance on all research projects, directly contributing to or managing research goals, planning, design, analysis, reporting, distribution, and training
Skills & Competency Requirements
- Diligent researcher with an ability to quickly develop deep knowledge of sector specific issues and priorities
- Familiarity with innovation and a variety of cutting edge technologies in the oil and gas industry.
- Understanding of statistical principles and methods for data analysis (Formal training in Lean Six Sigma methodologies will be an asset)
- Ability to analyse information, summarize findings and present them in ways easily understandable to decision makers
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal stakeholders, and the ability to work in an environment of continuous change and growth
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse personalities, and the wide variety of professional backgrounds and experiences of the workplace, organisations and community members
- Experience working with a variety of public, private, and grassroots organisational structures
- Ability to think strategically, remaining focused on goals and objectives
- Highly proficient and knowledgeable in the use of current computer software and tools
- High level of organisation and attention to detail
- Ability to multi task, meet deadlines and be persistent, and solve problems as they arise
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Minimum of 9 years related experience in oil and gas companies with at least 3 years of experience in project management.
- A minimum of a Master’s graduate degree, in Mechanical, Chemical or Petroleum Engineering.
- Participates as a staff team member and represents the organisation in various activities and projects, including steering committee meetings, public events, workshops and training events;
- Collaborates with Senior Management providing input on decision making regarding operational and project direction for the organisation;
- Provides clear and useful reports for steering committees, staff and other stakeholders as needed to implement the organisation’s strategic plans and projects
- Build and strengthen the research team and w ork with the research team and all working groups in carrying out data related responsibilities;
- Develop, implement and monitor an evaluation plan that addresses data collection methods, analysis and reporting;
- In collaboration with various working groups and partners, develops the outcomes and indicators that will be used to monitor the organisation’s progress towards its goals;
- Work with key staff to set evaluation outcome goals;
- Maintain links and collaborate where possible with other external data collection, evaluation and systems changes efforts in the industry;
- Develop relationships with other related organisations and providers to assure access and links with other data systems;
- Develop data collection policies and practices and monitors uniform data collection compliance and quality across the organisation;
- Develop and prepare internal reports of status, progress and outcomes of research activities;
How To Submit An Application For Manager (Research Planning & Strategy) At KPMG
Kindly send your CV with the “Job Title” you are interested in as the subject line to email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 18 November 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED