There is a job vacancy for Senior Manager (Refinery and Petrochemicals) At KPMG. The role holder will be responsible for leading, directing, and facilitating the coordination of operating activities associated with the refinery and Petrochemical plants in a safe, efficient, cost effective and environmentally diligent manner.
Skills & Competency Requirements
- Demonstrate knowledge of Refinery Process and Finished Fuels Additive and treatment
- Have a solid understanding of demulsification, corrosion control, fouling control, water treatment and finished fuel additives
- Be a motivated self starter, proactively taking the initiative to lead and solve problems
- Demonstrate experience of mentoring, developing and motivating multi functional teams in global matrix environment As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers
- Demonstrate competence in Operations Analysis, Monitoring and Process Management
- Strong working knowledge of oil and gas industry regulations and legislative guidelines
- Masterful team player with organisational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional success.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple roles concurrently and self manage to deliver exceptional results
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project
- A minimum of nine (9) years working experience in the industrial refinery, petroleum management or oil and gas with 3 years in a managerial role
- Masters’ Degree in Petrochemical, Petroleum Engineering or related discipline
- Manage the daily operations, maintenance, laboratory, and project work for the refinery and petrochemical Plant
- Ensure standards of quality and quantity of petroleum products offered to by entities in the Petroleum Hub meet National and International standards
- Facilitate the development of safe operating procedures for the refinery and petrochemical plant
- Provide leadership and coordination of training programmes for all technical and non technical personnel of the refinery & petrochemical Plant
- Provide input to the development of the refinery and operating run plan and responsible for implementing finalized run plan
- Provide guidance in setting the annual refinery and petrochemical plant expense budget and manage the refinery and petrochemical expense budget including reconciliation and forecasting to ensure operating within the expense budget
- Ensure timely approval of purchase requisitions and invoices
- Assist in the prioritization of maintenance work
- Stay abreast of and ensure the plants and refinery meet environmental reporting requirements.
How To Submit An Application For Senior Manager (Refinery and Petrochemicals) At KPMG
Kindly send your CV with the “Job Title” you are interested in as the subject line to email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 18 November 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED