L’AINE Services Limited has a new Open Slot for people who are interested in working with them. They are in search of a Business Manager.
- Job Rank; L11/12
- Salary Range GHS 10,000 -15,000
Reason For Recruiting
Responsible for all business development and resource negotiation related to the operators’ e-commerce of the organization
- Liaise with various mobile service providers in ensuring business sales targets achieved. Serve as a link to Supply Chain & Operations to improve overall effectiveness and efficiency.
- Strengthen the partnership with network service providers through relationship building to enhance free flow of information across board
- Strategic mapping of each operator with a brand to identify key success areas whilst monitoring progress
- Be a sales advocate & partner to internal stakeholders to understand customer specific requirements using online sales platforms like Jumia and Google etc
- Applies extensive sales experience, knowledge, and expertise to act as the subject matter expert in each department. This includes validating or approving product pricing, signage, availability, and display functions of all ad items
- Promote relations with National Communications Authority and assist with information processing and licensing
- Review and facilitate improved retailer contract management process.
- Familiar with domestic carrier and e-commerce policies and business environment
- Communicate with all department managers and China headquarters, carry out negotiation and adopting of relevant policies
See Also: SSCE/ HND/ Degree Jobs At SBP Africa
Required Skills or Experience
- Age Range; 30 and Above
- Working Experience 3-5 years in related field
- Bachelor degree or above, major in marketing/ business is preferred, familiar with mobile phone service providers
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes and an understanding of market research
- Government and operator resources are preferred
- Must possess these attitudes; good communicator, patient, good leader and trustworthy
- Good Microsoft office suite skills
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent communication skills with good command over the English language
How To Submit An Application For The Open Slot At L’AINE Services Limited Ghana
Interested candidates are invited to send via email, their cover letter and detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Deadline: 30th December, 2022
Please indicate “Operations Manager” in the subject line of the email.
kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED