There is a Job Vacancy For Internal Audit Manager at Ghana Commodity Exchange. The position will manage, develop and plan internal audits and controls, partner with key stakeholders and provide regular reporting to the Chief Executive Officer on findings and recommendations.
See Also: Accion Microfinance Bank Job Opening
The Internal Audit Manager will add value and improve the Exchange’s operations in the following areas:
- Revenue Assurance
Review all documents and operational processes that are material to the revenues of GCX to ensure the absence of income leakages.
- Compliance and Systems Assurance
Conduct planned and regular audits to ensure operational processes are adhered to and serve the needs of the Exchange and its stakeholders.
- Assurance of Governance Processes
Recommend new policies as well as updates to existing policies to meet the changing needs of GCX and conduct audit testing of the processes and procedures for managing the governance structures of the Exchange.
- Commodity Assurance
Review all operational documents that deal with stocks at the Warehouse and registered Electronic Receipt in the Central Depository to ensure consistency in the physical stock at the warehouse viz a viz the registered receipts at the central depository.
Develop and prepare annual, quarterly and monthly audit plans and reports and make recommendations to the CEO on how to improve internal controls and governance processes of the Exchange
- External Bodies
Lead interactions with the Board Audit Committee, External Auditors and other external bodies.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Ability to influence colleagues to work towards achieving the organisation’s objectives.
- Ability to influence cooperation among employees in relation to compliance with existing policies, processes and procedures of the Exchange.
- Knowledge of the laws, rules, regulations and guidelines relating to Internal Auditing Computer literate and IT skills (Word, Excel and Power Point etc.)
- Investigative skills
- Analytical skills
- Experience and qualifications
- A minimum of a 1st degree in Accounting or any other relevant field from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Professional qualification in ICA, ACCA, CIMA or any other relevant professional body
- Knowledge and experience in Accounting and Internal Auditing
Knowledge and experience in
- A minimum of twelve (12) years post bachelor’s degree relevant work experience, five (5) of which must be similar position in a reputable organisation
- Exciting Job Vacancies At Reputable Company
- Exciting Job Opportunity At Sightsavers
- Kabod Group Invites Job Applications
How To Submit An Application For The Internal Audit Manager Job Vacancy
Kindly send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: December 2, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED