There is a Job Vacancy For Legal and Compliance Officer. This is a great opportunity to join the Ghana Commodity Exchange.
Working under the leadership of the Chief Operation Officer (COO), the successful candidate would be responsible for ensuring compliance to the Rules that govern the Exchange.
- Ensuring compliance with SEC rules, regulations and guidelines for Commodity Exchanges and Warehouse Receipt Systems
- Ensuring compliance to the rules of the exchange by all exchange actors (GCX Members and their emplovee’s representatives) and GCX department
- Assisting with the education of market actors and the GCX staff on all laws, rules and regulations pertaining to commodity exchanges and warehouse receipt systems.
- Assisting with legal advice to the GCX on compliance matters relating to Ghana and West Africa Community state business industry.
- Drafting and reviewing of all legal documentation of GCX including commodity contracts, clearing and settlement agreements, trade agreement, bank agreements.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk and suggesting methods of mitigation.
- Assisting with the processes and systems for resolving disputes within the exchange and external to the exchange.
- Working closely with the exchange and its partners to ensure that legal and statutory requirements are met during contract negotiations.
- Ensuring compliance with company and business registration laws by keeping abreast with relevant changes which affect the company.
Experience and qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor of Law Degree or related field.
- Minimum of (5) years’ relevant work experience
- Good knowledge in Compliance
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven analytical, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
Creative thinking abilities.
- Lancaster University Ghana Job Recruitment
- Italy Farm Jobs with Visa Sponsorship 2023
- New Job Post At Rhemdick Klodin
How To Submit An Application For The Legal and Compliance Officer Job Vacancy
Kindly send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: December 2, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED