There is a Job Vacancy For Director of Internal Audit at SD Dombo University of Business and Integrated Development Studies. The school invites applications from suitably qualified persons.
The Director of Internal Audit is the Head of the Internal Audit Directorate of the University and shall be responsible, under the Vice Chancellor, for the provision of effective leadership and the promotion of good governance in accordance with the Regulations of the University.
Qualification And Experience:
A person seeking appointment as Director of Internal Audit must:
- Hold a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Finance /Accounting / Auditing or a related discipline;
- Be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana (ICAG):
- Have served in a university or analogous institution as Deputy Internal Auditor or equivalent rank:
- A minimum of 12 years post-qualification experience as a Professional Accountant in a reputable and practicing firm, industry, commerce and/or public service, with requisite experience in Auditing and Controls;
- Be a distinguished professional with the capacity to motivate and direct staff; v. Be above reproach and must exhibit a high sense of industry, leadership qualities and organisational skills; and
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very good knowledge of the Public Procurement Act 2003, Public Financial Administration Act 2016, and Internal Audit Act and other related legal frameworks;
- Evidence of ability to coordinate work of units, sections or teams;
- Evidence of ability to initiate policies;
- Very good knowledge and understanding of university administration, governance systems and structures;
- Very good IT skills and ability to use and adapt to customised Enterprise Resource Planning:
- Must be able to enforce financial and related regulations of the University in the execution of his/her duties;
- Must be able to adapt to changes in government legislative directives and policies and apply same in the discharge of duties;
- Must have effective negotiation and problem-solving skills; Must have strong analytical skills;
- Must have strong leadership qualities and be committed to teamwork:
- Must be trustworthy; and
- Must be able to work for long and sustained hours.
Terms Of Appointment
The appointment is full-time. Applicants shall be required to serve at least a minimum of FOUR YEARS, prior to attaining the Compulsory Statutory Retirement Age of sixty (60)
How To Submit An Application For The Director of Internal Audit Job Vacancy
To apply, forward both hard and soft copies of their application together with current Curriculum Vitae, a Vision Statement of not more than four (4) pages and three (3) Referees’ Reports to:
P. O. Box WA 64
Wa, Upper West Region Ghana.
Closing Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Only Shortlisted Applicants will be Contacted
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED