There is a Job Vacancy At AstraZeneca. The company is looking to hire a First Line Sales Manager CVRM.
What you’ll do?
You will be responsible for managing, developing, and directing the assigned team of Medical Sales Representatives to successfully promote CVRM portfolio and maximize sales potential for designated product ranges to the medical and pharmaceutical professions, through leveraging strong business relationships. In alignment with the company strategy, ensure the team attains or exceeds agreed sales volume and market share for designated products.
See Also: 2022 Job Recruitment For Young Graduates At KPMG
Some areas of focus for this AstraZeneca Job Vacancy will include:
- Appoint, build and maintain a first class cohesive sales team and provide ongoing motivation.
- Agree Sales Rep’s roles, performance criteria, objectives and standards of work execution and monitor performance on an ongoing basis.
- Foster the development of individuals with the appropriate level of needs analysis, coaching and support.
- Ensure the coaching process is firmly entrenched and coaching plans are effectively implemented:
- Assess sales reps against Leadership Selling best practice
- Identify strengths and areas for improvement
- Coach sales reps on Leadership Selling and submit coaching plans and reports
- Plan career and succession paths; formulate and action tailored Individual Development Plans (IDP) that underpin employee development and growth and are aligned to AZ Values.
- Implement appropriate recognition and incentive schemes to align the team with company goals and drive performance.
- Facilitate departmental and interdepartmental collaboration, participation, communication and support to maximize performance.
Develop Territory Action Plan (TAP)
- Target customers (based on brands promoted and strength of existing relationships with AstraZeneca) & assess business opportunities, the regional selling environment & brand campaigns.
- Adjust territory call plans and create rep call plans aligned to the segmentation and targeting exercise, team resources and capabilities, and company requirements.
- Develop and implement a territory action plan (TAP) that reflects focused analysis and the longer-term objectives for priority product ranges within AstraZeneca’s business strategy.
- Allocate appropriate resources across sub-territories and customer groups and prioritize actions based on sales impact, national segmentation and targeting; ensuring all actions are aligned to the Pharma Code.
- Work collaboratively with the Brand Manager, KAMs and RSMs of the Business Unit.
- Drive performance through successfully communicating the territory action plan as agreed by defining actions to build individual and team capabilities.
Check Also: SHS Job Opening At Sky Suites
Manage and Achieve Territory Action Plan
- Ensure that objectives and standards of performance are understood and owned by Sales Representatives in the team.
- Engage customers in the development of solutions; seek to understand underlying issues/needs and pro-actively engage the customer in identification of solutions.
- For sales targets, budget, KPI’s and C-Smart actions.
- Assess the performance against targets.
- Explain the gap and root cause.
- Act decisively and quickly based on analysis of data, take corrective actions/ provide support as required to achieve targets.
- Ensure proper management of resources creating maximum return through continuous monitoring and analysis; adapt plan as required.
Continuously seek input from the cross functional team and incorporate diverse views into decisions and proposals.
Maintain administrative systems and control
Effectively use tools and data for monitoring and controlling the regions performance against business plan and budget including:
- Sales reporting.
- SFE/KPI control.
- Manage Veeva requirements:
- Logging of calls.
- Accuracy and currency of data.
- Ensure team members meet all admin requirements e.g., expense reports, EI forms and other admin requirements.
- Report as required on territory action plan implementation and budget spend and take corrective action as required.
Essential Skills & Experience Required?
- Registered Pharmacist (Pharm/PharmD) or 1st Degree in Basic Sciences.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, financial management, written and oral communication skills.
- 5-10 years commercial experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- > 5 Year’s Sales Experience in management role.
Desirable for the role
- Previous management experience.
- Previous exposure and/or experience in other functional areas of the business such as Sales Training, Operations, Brand Team or Managed Markets.
- First-hand experience promoting/marketing Cardiovascular Renal & Metabolism portfolio.
- Sterling International School Job Opening
- UK Farm Visa Jobs 2023: Submit Applications
- Job Opening At Freeman Methodist Guest House
How To Submit An Application For The AstraZeneca Job Vacancy
Send your applications to: recruitmentSSA@astrazeneca.com
Closing Date: 11th November, 2022
About Their Ghana Commercial Team
The Ghana AstraZeneca sales team consists of diverse and dynamic individuals with passion for science with focus on Respiratory, Cardiovascular, GI and Oncology Therapeutic areas.
The team sustained success over the last couple of years can be attributed to the confidence, passion, dynamism and the quest for ‘’playing to win” on the part of the team. Every team member is self-motivated and derive fulfilment from improving patient’s quality of life by offering great solutions to HCPS with our innovative medicines.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED