Guinness Ghana is announcing its new career recruitment for the role of Electrical Technician. The position holder will report to the Electrical/Automation Engineer.
- At all times adhere to Diageo health and safety, environmental and food safety standards, and work to all applicable legislative procedures. Responsible for Safe Systems of work.
- Maintain a safe and organised workplace environment through adherence to the Safety and 5S MMS practices
- Provide Asset Care Technician resource (electrical and mechanical) to the Operations team
- Accountable to ensure all assigned Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedules are carried out at the defined frequency and completed to the required standard.
- Coach operators to perform autonomous maintenance tasks, machine set ups optimisation and support growth in equipment capability as required.
- Support capital work, including installation, commissioning and testing within area as required. Responsible for feeding into early equipment management.
- Make full use of SAP – SAP reporting & recording completion.
- Review RCM activity on a weekly basis
- Understands and uses MMS principles tools and techniques, contributing positively to MMS ITFs
- Manage personal data in Workday e.g. P4G and personal details (specific responsibilities to be clarified)
- Attend and contribute to SIC process. Complete short interval control documentation on activities.
- Raise 5 why’s as defined by agreed trigger points. Work with Operators and team leaders to play a proactive role in situational problem solving on shift. Fixing problems and finding solutions via RCPS
- Participate in line improvement projects, a skills & experience allow
- Engage in start of shift meetings and performance-based team meetings to raise and address persistent performance issues.
- Participates in weekly asset care review meetings
- Anticipate issues and be more proactive in approach
- Support TLS & Operators to build asset care and RCPS capability
- Attend all Tier 1 meetings, contribute to the agenda and complete actions as required
Check Also: Mechanical Technician Needed At Guinness
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- BSC/HND in appropriate Engineering subject area with proven experience/competence in Operations, Maintenance, Process Control and Performance Measurement in a brewery or drinks or food manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrate detailed understanding of Permit to Work system and GGBL HSE policies, statutory requirements and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate understanding of teamwork principles, continuous improvement, preventative maintenance and problem solving.
Guide To Submit Your Application To Guinness For The Position:Electrical Technician
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED