Guinness has an amazing employment slot where a new Mechanical Engineer is needed to join its growing team. The engine let will report to the Site Engineer & Asset Care Manager.
- Ensure alignment to Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Standards and compliance to maintenance regulatory standards at all times.
- Lead the deployment of the MMS Asset Care practices in the shift asset care teams and within the support team
- Lead the specialist support team to ensure maximum equipment availability
- Ensure the asset care team complete all scheduled specialist improvement activity.
- Attend daily asset care review meetings, and take appropriate action to provide support to course correct non conformance
- Continuously drives for next level of performance through review of Autonomous Maintenance, Asset Care and Focussed Improvement.
- Ensure effective management of spare parts
- Take ownership for the asset care budget and ensure most efficient solutions are completed
- Develop team morale, recognise great performance and take timely action to address under performance where vital
- Role model and coach team in the use of problem-solving tools
- Apply specialist knowledge to lead improvement projects using DMAIC methodology
- Engage with the Daily Operational Review meetings to raise, discuss and follow up on persistent performance issues to root cause problem solving and effective control
Entry Level Requirements:
- A qualified time served trade BSc/Hnd Mechanical
- At least 5 years supervisory experience in an operations environment
- Relevant IBD qualification (General Certificate in Spirits/Beer Packaging) or willing to complete
- Ability to manage people performance, coaching and development of a multi-disciplined team
- Thorough solid understanding and demonstrated expertise in all areas of plant in area
- Proactive structured problem-solving skills learnt through exposure to Lean, Six Sigma, TPM or Manex
- Expert knowledge of RCPS, 5S, Set Up Time Reduction, Autonomous Maintenance
- Basic financial awareness, understanding of business drivers, budgeting processes.
- Proficient in use of standard business (MS Office) and Diageo packages.
- Project Management skills & experience
- Track record of maintenance management – important metric improvement, planning effectiveness and alignment
How To Send The Needed Application For The Role Of Mechanical Engineer
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED