Here is a Job Vacancy For Director of Procurement. The SD Dombo University of Business and Integrated Development Studies invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position.
The Director of Procurement is the Head of the Procurement Directorate of the University and shall be responsible to the Vice Chancellor through the Registrar for the provision of effective leadership and the promotion of good governance in accordance with the Regulations of the University.
He/she shall, among other duties, supervise the maintenance and updating of a proper database of suppliers, service providers and consultants, prepare procurement plans for goods, works and services for the University, assist in the process of advertising tenders and provide input for the formulation of procurement strategy for the University.
Qualification And Experience
A person seeking appointment as Director of Procurement must:
- Hold a minimum a Master’s Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management or other related disciplines;
- Have a recognised professional qualification in the field of Procurement;
- Have satisfactory performance as Deputy Procurement Officer in a university or its equivalent in an analogous Institution.; Or A minimum of 12 years post-qualification experience as a Procurement Professional in a reputable and practicing firm, industry, commerce and/or public service with requisite experience in Public Procurement:
- Be a distinguished professional with the capacity to motivate and direct staff,
- Be above reproach and must exhibit a high sense of industry, leadership qualities and organisational skills; and
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Very good knowledge of the Public Procurement Act 2003, Public Financial Administration Act 2016 and other related legal frameworks; Evidence of ability to coordinate work of units, sections or teams;
How To Submit An Application For Director of Procurement Job Vacancy
To apply, send both hard and soft copies of their application together with current Curriculum Vitae, a Vision Statement of not more than four (4) pages and three (3) Referees’ Reports to:
P. O. Box WA 64
Wa, Upper West Region Ghana.
Closing Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Only Shortlisted Applicants will be Contacted
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED