A new job vacancy is open at ECOM Agroindustrial Corp. Ltd. They are looking for an Internal Auditor. This role will be based at the company’s office in Kumasi, Ghana.
The role holder will be expected to operate in a team environment whilst at the same time be assigned responsibility for specific entities and projects. The ability to communicate effectively is an essential requirement for this post and strong report writing skills are required. The successful candidate must be one who can demonstrate independence with an impeccable integrity in deed and appearance. This candidate will display a high level of professionalism, sound judgment and possess the confidence and ability to influence people and work at all levels in the company.
- Perform continuous Risk Assessment of business/project and highlight key risk exposure to Audit Manager and Business Head for redress.
- Review Internal Control Systems (ISC) to highlight weaknesses or inefficiencies and recommend for continuous system improvement.
- Design audit-working documents in line with Audit Plan, scope and objective.
- Lead all fieldwork to designated team members for execution in accordance to the audit plan.
- Ensure methodical review and documentation of work plans, working documents, testing results, etc. in accordance with the Audit Manual, SOP and Charter.
- Review draft audit findings from various teams and highlight risks posing key audit findings with actionable recommendations after engaging all relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare a timely Consolidated Draft Audit Reports for the review by Senior Auditors
- Lead the audit assistants to conduct follow-up audit on findings and corrective actions during audit field visit.
- Perform investigations, special audits and other engagements designated by the Audit Manager
- Supervise and support the designated juniors – internal audit assistants to execute designated tasks assigned on various engagements.
See Also: New Job Listings At KAIPTC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or other Related Business Programs
- Partial or Full completion of Professional Accounting/Audit Certification Exams (ICA, ACCA,
- CIMA, CISA, CIA)
- A minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in similar role.
- Ability to work independently and manage a small team
- Intermediate User in MS suit (esp. Excel) and SAP-ERP
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and professional appearance
- Apt skeptical and logical thinking
- Ability to work with deadlines and without close supervision
- Impeccable Integrity
- Detail Oriented
How To Send A Job Application To ECOM Agroindustrial
Kindly complete the form and attach your CV and cover letter Here
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED