The Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre (KAIPTC) is conducting new a job recruitment. They are looking to work with suitably qualified individuals for the roles outlined below.
- Support the community engagement activities for KAIPTC and outreach to sustain the academic programmes.
- Support all visibility activities for KAIPTC’s academic programmes and liaise with the Academic Affairs Unit to undertake outreach.
- Work with the Digital Communications Officer to edit and review relevant content for KAIPTC’s social/digital communications channels.
Check Also: New Job Posting At Schlumberger
- Maintaining relationships with Business partners particularly suppliers, hotels, publishers and other service providers to ensure optimal benefits from the business relationship in the interest of the Centre.
- Monitoring and reviewing daily and monthly expenditure to ensure conformity with budgets and also highlight variances.
- Monitor and report on staff compliance with the organization’s financial policies including use of general office equipment etc.
- Provide technical analysis of ICT systems functionality and present periodic reports to management; and provide hands on interventions;
- Manage the delivery of information systems and technology related projects, as required, including the supervision and certification of the work of external contractors and consultants;
- Establish a tested ICT disaster recovery facility by ensuring that the back-up system of KAIPTC network operates effectively;
Application Process For KAIPTC‘s Job Opportunity
Interested persons should click the position they preferred in other to read more and apply.
Deadline: 14th July, 2023
KAIPTC is an equal opportunity employer.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED