Voltic (GH.) Limited is offering graduates the opportunity to join the first cohort of the Voltic Management Trainee Program. They are seeking to work with individuals who have completed National Service, and are within the ages 22 years and 27 years. Suitable candidates should have leadership potential or passion to grow into business leadership positions. Voltic is a subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Beverages Africa.
Are you looking to develop your leadership skills while contributing to organizational success? Then kindly join the Voltic Management in Training Program today.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Learn on the job
- Participating in meetings, workshops, projects and team-building events.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to leadership.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas/innovations for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with team.
- Conducting research and actively assisting your Manager or Supervisor.
Check Also:Exciting Job Opportunities At WATICO
Skills, Experience & Education
- Higher National Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Sciences, Business Administration, Procurement & Supply Chain, Accounting and Finance.
- Should have fully completed National Service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Technologically savvy
- Work, social and academic leadership experience
How To Apply For Voltic’s Graduate Opportunities
Deadline: 10th July, 2023
NB: Persons with disability are encouraged to apply
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED