There is a job opening for the position of BSS Ops & Admin Lead at Vodafone Ghana.
Responsible for managing and supporting systems in the BSS Stack and managing all issues within agreed SLAs in line with Global/Local business and technical needs of our customers with oversight on maximizing operational efficiency.
See Also: New Job Recruitment At Stanford Seed
- Identify business and technical needs to provide the necessary tactical/ strategic steps to evolve the BSS solutions
- Responsible for monitoring and resolving production support incidents on the BSS stack within SLA and providing timely updates to business on incidents being worked on.
- Provide technical assistance/training to staff as needed
- Ensure solid support documentation is available on functional requirements, design, and testing to ensure quality output that meets stated business
- Ensure change and Incident Management Policies are adhered to and assist in Testing and Deployment on all BSS Applications.
Read Also: Reasons why many apply for jobs but only few get hired
Professional / Technical Skills:
- Strong technological background, with a qualification in Computer Science or a similar technical discipline
- Must have Application Support experience and strong problem-solving abilities.
- Must possess strong knowledge of end-to-end business and IT processes related to CRM applications, Fraud, and Revenue assurance systems.
- Experience in delivering application solutions based on agreed user requirements.
How To Submit An Application To Vodafone Ghana For The Position: BSS Ops & Admin Lead
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED