There is a job opening for the position of BSS Ops & Admin Lead at Vodafone Ghana.
Responsible for managing and supporting systems in the BSS Stack and managing all issues within agreed SLAs in line with Global/Local business and technical needs of our customers with oversight on maximizing operational efficiency.
See Also: New Job Recruitment At Stanford Seed
- Identify business and technical needs to provide the necessary tactical/ strategic steps to evolve the BSS solutions
- Responsible for monitoring and resolving production support incidents on the BSS stack within SLA and providing timely updates to business on incidents being worked on.
- Provide technical assistance/training to staff as needed
- Ensure solid support documentation is available on functional requirements, design, and testing to ensure quality output that meets stated business
- Ensure change and Incident Management Policies are adhered to and assist in Testing and Deployment on all BSS Applications.
Professional / Technical Skills:
- Strong technological background, with a qualification in Computer Science or a similar technical discipline
- Must have Application Support experience and strong problem-solving abilities.
- Must possess strong knowledge of end-to-end business and IT processes related to CRM applications, Fraud, and Revenue assurance systems.
- Experience in delivering application solutions based on agreed user requirements.
How To Submit An Application To Vodafone Ghana For The Position: BSS Ops & Admin Lead
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED