A new Job is now open at MainOne. The role of Customer Experience Intern is vacant. The incumbent will be responsible for monitoring and reporting customer experience in accordance with Company’s Customer Experience Strategy.
- Effective monitoring and reporting of customer performance and utilization.
- Maintain regular customer engagement via calls, emails, and meetings.
- Support the process for communicating scheduled outage/emergency activities to internal and external customer base on a timely basis, ensuring availability of accurate data for escalation.
- Follow-up with customers on communication for scheduled maintenance/visits to avoid any breach in SLAs.
- Assist the relevant teams in timely equipment retrieval from customer premises.
- Track/monitor operational issues, follow up with assigned personnel to ensure timely resolution of problems, and flag potential SLA breach.
- Promptly review and reconcile outages or any breach in
- SLAs especially upon requests.
- Schedule and execute customer service review meetings
- Ensure up-to-date customer data across all systems by flagging non-uniformities and escalating, where necessary.
- Support in the implementation of agreed SLA standards aimed at enhancing customer experience and promoting brand loyalty and awareness.
- Track and report issues that mav negatively impact overall customer experience daily and weekly.
- Ensure 80% response rate to transactional CSI surveys
- Perform other tasks as may be required.
See Also: Job Posting At Bosch Africa
Required Skills or Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
- National Service experience with certificate.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and able to take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Accountable and dependable.
- Very strong organization skills and time management abilities.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite.
Demands of the Job:
- Ability to manage difficult situations and customers.
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret general business documents (terms and conditions, technical procedures, etc.)
- Keen attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Time and priority management skills.
- High level of integrity and professionalism, especially in dealing with confidential information
How To Submit An Application To MainOne For The Open Job
Closing Date: 26th May, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED