A job ad has surfaced at the Mastercard Foundation. The role of Lead, Impact Data Management & Analytics is currently open. The successful candidate will be based in Canada or any of our listed offices in Africa (Rwanda, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, Senegal, Ghana and Nigeria).
- Collaborate with other impact staff to prioritize the implementation of the data management and analytics processes for the Foundation.
- Under the guidance of the head of impact measurement & analytics, partner with other cross-functional teams, e.g., business intelligence, finance, programs, among others, to implement enterprise-wide data processes and systems.
- Contribute to the strengthening of the analytical capability across the impact team.
- Implement routine descriptive and diagnostic analytics for impact measures.
- Monitor impact data quality assurance across all countries by providing technical support.
- Provide data and analytics technical knowledge and support to the prospective innovations including design and implementation of an impact data management and reporting system.
Read On: Hiring Ad At Coca-Cola Beverages
- Master’s degree plus a Professional qualification in Statistics, Data Science, Economics, Monitoring & Evaluation, or another related course is required.
- At least 7 years of progressively responsible relevant experience in data and analytics, and understanding the underlying technologies needed to enable innovative implementation of data management and analytics processes.
- Data analysis and management using statistical packages including SPSS, Stata, R-Studio, Python, or My SQL.
- Strong quantitative knowledge to understand, explain, and conceptualize analyses using development statistical information to inform strategic planning.
- Demonstrated ability to support strong partnerships and alliances inside and outside of the organization and work in a politically demanding environment.
- Experience working for a Foundation, Donor, or development organization desired.
- Ability to work with flexibility, efficiency, and enthusiasm both individually and as part of a complex team effort.
- Demonstrated understanding of enterprise data warehouse, big data, BI & analytics, content management and data management.
- Experience with two or more statistical packages including SPSS, Stata, R-Studio, Python, or My SQL.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of PowerBI, Tableau, R, or other Analytics Vendors with BI components.
- Demonstrated expertise in using Advanced Excel including use of macros.
- Experience with or knowledge of leading open-source data collection & management platforms in the humanitarian and development space (e.g., DHIS2, Kobo Toolbox, ODK).
- Ensures that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with the highest ethical standards and aligns with the values of the Foundation.
- Ability to promote collaboration by supporting team unity, aligning to common data goals, and facilitating collaborative behavior.
How To Submit Your Job Applications To Mastercard
Deadline for Applications: June 14, 2023.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED