There is a new hiring ad at Coca-Cola Beverages. The company is conducting this recruitment for one of its subsidiary companies: Voltic Ghana Limited. They are looking to hire a Fleet Safety Specialist.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Resource verification: Ensure that driver licenses are up to date, and copies are filed in the driver personal files.
- Resource Planning: Co-ordinate the weekly driver training plan with Distribution to ensure that sufficient drivers are available for the daily Distribution Function.
- Pre and Post Trip inspections: Train drivers the correct inspection procedures for pre and post trip inspections.
- Technology systems utilization to track and trigger events.
- Driver Debrief: Conduct driver debriefs after route completion to identify noncompliance to standards, poor driving performance, and unsafe driver behavior.
- Compliance Tracking: Follow up on action taken by Team Leaders and Managers for instances where unacceptable driver behavior had been highlighted for action. Report back on exceptions to Logistics Manager.
- Training: Theoretical and practical trainings conducted with proper assessments.
See Also: Voltic Ghana Limited Job Advertisement
Skills, Experience & Education
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum qualification: Higher National Diploma in a related field and 10 years’ active driving experience.
- Experience in logistics and tracking software systems
- Authorized to drive all classes of vehicles, i.e. motor cycle, forklifts, Bus and rigid truck and truck tractor and trailer combinations.
- No record of accidents in the last 3 years.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be of sound health and sober habits.
How To Submit An Application To Coca-Cola For The Hiring Ad
Deadline: 6th June, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED