The service of an Internal Audit Officer At Kasapreko Company Limited.
- Assist the Internal Audit Supervisor and Head of Internal Audit to perform entity-wide risk assessment (Departments/ Units) and develop a risk-based annual plan for the Audit and Finance Committee’s approval.
- Assist with the development of a budget (training requirements to address skills gaps, financial resources) for the Audit and Finance Committee’s approval.
- Participate and document interviews with process owners.
- Perform thorough research on business processes, risks and controls.
- Review the adequacy of standards, policies and procedures relating to risk, governance, ethical conduct, health and safety matters, etc. and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Perform audit planning, field work and reporting activities.
- Work in partnership with management, the Internal Audit Supervisor and Head of Internal Audit to monitor and assess the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls and eliminate redundant or inefficient
procedures where necessary.
- Contribute to the development of budgets and timelines for upcoming audits.
- Execute operational, financial and IT audits, including implementation and post implementation reviews, and provide IT support on integrated audit engagements.
- Document working papers for the Internal Audit Supervisor’s review.
- Document audit observations and recommendations for discussions with the Internal Audit Supervisor and Head of Internal Audit.
- Complete relevant training for internal audit staff on audit techniques and other changes in the professional standards.
- Provide assistance to the Internal Audit Supervisor when required.
- Execute other duties that may be assigned by the Internal Audit Supervisor or Head of Internal Audit.
Read Also: New Job At Nestlé CWAR
- A minimum of a first degree in Business Administration or its equivalent.
- A minimum of the final level/stage of a Professional Certification in CIA, CPA, ACCA, CA, CISA, CRMA, CFE or CIMA is preferred.
- A Minimum of two (2) year experience in related field.
- Strong attention to detail
with the skill to document correspondence, procedure manuals etc.
- Strong communication, analytical and writing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications with Basic-intermediate understanding of IT environment, processes and controls.
How To Send An Application To Kasapreko For Internal Audit Officer
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED