The position of Internal Audit Manager is available at Kasapreko.
- Assist with the development of an Internal Audit Strategic Plan that is consistent with and supports the strategic vision of Pinnacle, including the budget for the department.
- Conduct, implement and maintain a framework for entity-wide risk assessments (all the subsidiaries within the Pinnacle Holding Company Limited (PHCL) to develop the audit plan and ensure the plan is responsive to and aligned with the risk profile of PHCL.
- Update the policies and procedures that are consistent with the requirements of the Institute of Internal Auditors’ (IA) Standards Performance and Attribute Standards).
- Work collaboratively with the External Auditors and the Audit & Risk Committee of the various subsidiaries within PHCL and ensure audit efficiency to maximize audit coverage, minimize redundancies, and reduce cost.
- Prepare audit reports to the various Committees of the Board and appropriate regulatory agencies and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with various stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with the senior management team of Pinnacle and the subsidiaries and the Audit & Risk Committees.
- Supervise the daily activities of the Internal Audit staff and review their audit work paper prepared by audit staff to ensure clarity, completeness, accuracy and compliance with the department’s audit methodology.
- Review performance of staff for compliance with established standards of performance
See Also: Job Vacancies At Vodafone Ghana
- A minimum of a second degree in Business Administration or its equivalent (minimum of ten years’ experience in related field, with five years in a management role).
- Professional Qualification in ACCA, CIA,ICA and CIMA is preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in related field, with 3 years in a management role.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong knowledge of the international standards for the professional practice of internal auditing.
- Critical and analytical thinking.
- Inter-personal development skills.
- People and career management skills.
- Good knowledge of IT skills, including the office productivity applications
How To Submit An Application To Kasapreko For Internal Audit Manager
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED