Here is the Integrated Health Information Systems (IHiS) Job Vacancy. We are h a Lead Engineer.
Kindly read the job description below to understand the nature of the job and associated qualifications.
The Manager / Assistant Manager (Fraud Management) for NEHR Service Delivery will have a lead role responsible in the day-to-day monitoring of user accesses to the national healthcare IT platform and performing periodic reviews of user access rights.
The successful candidate will have a lead role responsible in the day-to-day monitoring of user accesses to the national healthcare IT platform and performing periodic reviews of user access rights.
User Access Rights Review
- Review the appropriateness of the access rights that were assigned to a user account, addressing security issues relates to excessive privileges and security gaps from information security policies.
- Maintain the user access review policies defining the goal and scope of user access review, the required review frequency for reviews, set rules for determining the appropriateness of user access, outline the procedures of access review and specify the responsibilities of individuals who are involved in the review process.
- Continuously improve the user access review process, including use of automation to improve visibility and detection of excessive privileges granted.
User Access Monitoring
- Utilize effectively the security analytics tool to identify suspicious cases for review and investigation to validate the appropriateness of the access.
- Work with public and private healthcare providers to investigate suspicious user accesses.
- Ensure timely follow-up, escalation and proper closure of all cases and retention of supporting documentation.
- Collaborate with internal teams to brainstorm, define, and build use cases to improve visibility and detection of inappropriate use of national healthcare IT platform, while minimizing false positive cases.
- Collate and prepare data for monthly reporting to management.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in IT or equivalent.
- At least 5 to 8 years of relevant work experience in IT auditing or security role.
- Good to have strong skillset in Excel, Splunk or Python for data analysis.
- Strong critical skills such as collaboration, oral, written and verbal communication skills and analytical capability.
- Increased acumen for planning, strong time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment and be a good team player.
- Healthcare domain knowledge would be an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY – Integrated Health Information Systems (IHiS) Job Vacancy
Closing Date: Ongoing
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED