There is a new Hiring Ad At Qatar Airways Group. They are currently recruiting Reservations and Ticketing Agent for Accra, Ghana. In this role you are expected to provide a full service-oriented professional reservations and ticketing service to all customers and travel businesses either through telephone calls or in person meetings in order to achieve optimal customer satisfaction and achieve annual budget revenue targets.
Recommended:Amazing Job Placements At Airteltigo
- Make and confirm reservations for passengers.
- Arrange Reservations and routing using timetables, airline manuals, reference guides, and tariff book and proper issuance of ATB for all types of ticketing transactions.
- Assist mishandled passengers such as NOREC/DNB to reduce passenger complaints.
- Issue tickets quoting correct fare to reduce passenger complaints and debit notes.
- Advice on changes in flight plan or to cancel or confirm reservation.
- Advice load control personnel and other stations on changes in passenger itinerary to control space and ensure utilization of seating capacity on flights.
- Ensure that the sales report is closed on time.
- Initiate and promote QR product to generate the revenue.
- Record and process reservations made by phone/fax/e-mail; actions telex messages and authorities.
- Handle Help desk – assist travel agents with seat confirmations, upgrade/downgrade proposals.
- Issuance of MCO’s and refunds; process lost tickets and time barred tickets.
- Examine passenger ticket to direct/advise passenger correctly.
- Plan route and compute ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
- Determines whether space is available on travel dates requested by customer.
- Telephone customer or Travel Agent to advise of changes with travel conveyance or to confirm reservation, as well as alternate available options.
- Sell and assemble tickets for transmittal or mailing to customers.
- Answer inquires made by travel agencies or transportation firms, such as airlines, bus companies, railroad companies, and steamship lines.
Check: Massive Job Recruitment At ASA Savings and Loans
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with 1 year of job-related experience
- Recognized IATA / Airline Basic Tariff Course will be an added advantage.
- Fair knowledge of World Geography.
- Excellent English language communication skills – spoken/written.
- Thorough knowledge of special rates/ offers / promotions.
- Proven ability to manage room sales with due regard to the Revenue.
- Ability to adhere to Management policy and target sales mix to achieve maximum room revenue, ensuring every opportunity to sell is taken.
- Demonstrate Quality Consciousness.
Other Recommended Posts:
How To Submit An Application For Qatar Airways Group‘s Hiring Ad
Closing Date: 6th February, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED