Airteltigo Ghana is looking forward to hiring a new Head General Accounting. Are you ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Economics or a Business-related field.
- ACCA, CIMA or ICAG (Final Level).
- 4-6 years’ work experience in a similar role.
View Also: Career Opportunity At World Vision
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Detailed understanding of billing systems from a financial perspective.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Detailed knowledge in IFRS especially in the areas of revenue and financial instruments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expert Knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft products.
- Takes ownership, responsibility, and accountability.
You Might Also like:
- Work Option At JA Africa
- Graduate Job Recruitment At McKinsey & Company
- Career Opportunity At Savannah Fruits Company
How To Send An Application To Airteltigo For The Role Of Head General Accounting
Deadline: 23rd February, 2023
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED