There is a new work option at JA Africa. The JA Africa. They are hiring a Programs Assistant. S/he is responsible for supporting the Programs Manager with program leadership, new business development, and database management. As well, the PA will provide support for stakeholder engagement and special events.
The PA will assist in program design and development, award management, monitoring and evaluation and reporting, and will help design training materials for Member Nations.
The PA also supports with administrative processes of the office, including scheduling meetings and minute-taking.
- Develop new and/or update existing support tools for Member Nations program implementation such as best practice guidelines for implementation, volunteer identification, training and program monitoring and evaluation
- Track reporting deadlines for all regional grants and send reminders and reporting templates to Member Nations; develop initial drafts of consolidated donor reports
- Assist with the internal grant agreement process with Member Nations, project follow ups and project closures
- Monitoring & Evaluation:
- Document surveys received from Member Nations according to defined protocol and provide feedback to Member Nations
- Assist with on-boarding and supervision of data entry/analysis interns
- Assist with review of annual reporting entries on the Hewitt system from the Member Nations
- Assist with collation of responses to special requests from JAWW and with roll outs of new JAWW global projects
- Assist with planning of annual Regional Company of the Year Competition and other special events (workshops, launch events, board meetings) as requested
- Assist with the development of JA Africa Annual Reports, Factsheets, Brochures etc. by pulling relevant program information for Marketing team
View Also: L’aîné Service Limited Job Opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in International Development, Economics, Program Management, Education or other relevant field
- Academic or professional training or experience in program monitoring and evaluation
- At least 1-2 years of relevant full-time work experience (internship experience also acceptable). Graduates looking to do their National Service can apply.
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and organized
- Strong interest in social entrepreneurship and youth economic empowerment
- Strong computer literacy (must be proficient with MS Office)
- Strong work ethic, maturity, fast learner and high level of discernment
- Native proficiency in English
- Professional working fluency in French strongly desired
- Primecare Medical Center Career Update
- Full time Job At Sandvik Mining
- New work Opportunity At Zipline
How Send An Application For JA Africa’s Work Option
Closing Date: Friday, February 17, 2023 at 5pm GMT.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED