There is a new Career Opportunity At World Vision International. They are seeking to hire a Specialist – Local Resource Moblisation.
Strategic Management of local Fundraising and partnerships
- Initiate and coordinate the development and regular update of WV Ghana’s policy, plans, and guidelines on local resource moblisation and partnerships.
- Initiate and coordinate under the supervision of the Resource Acquisition Manager and in concert with the Technical Leads and the Head of Programmes and other relevant functional units, a framework for effective local fundraising and partnerships to achieve strategic and programmatic objectives per country strategy.
- Initiate and coordinate under the supervision of the Resource Acquisition Manager the development and monitoring of the implementation of guidelines for local fundraising as well as the operationalization of the partnerships cycle.
- Ensure the partnerships cycle is aligned to WVG business processes and approach
See Also: Latest Job Advertisement at VisionSpring
Resource Acquisition & Operational management of the Local Fundraising and partnerships
- Pursue resource mobilization opportunities aligned to WV Ghana’s strategy and capacities from a variety of corporate and other donors
- Mobilize and lead cross-functional proposal development teams with clear expectations and timelines
- Anticipate, plan for, and write proposals with high win rate
- Regularly review project evaluations, lessons learnt, project and other internal reports and from other NGOs and donors and apply innovations and best practices in future proposals
- Ensure readily available data per country programmes priorities for easy reference for proposal and concept note development.
- Support the preparation and review of local grants proposal budget
- Monitors local Grants Implementation in the field.
Recommended: New Job Announcement At GBfoods
- Develop a schedule for local resource mobilization within WV Ghana
- Maintains a database of all potential donors for purpose of local fund raising
- Regularly meet with, brief, and provide updates to current and prospective corporate partners formally and informally
- Make presentations to corporate partners, donors and others to share learning, promote best practices, coordinate programming, and foster alliances and funding opportunities
- Represent WV Ghana in various forums as assigned by Management
- Research and monitor corporate partner and donor strategies, funding, and regulatory trends and advise Management
- Latest Job Advertisement at VisionSpring
- Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Job Recruitment
- Job Vacancy At DHL Global Forwarding
How To Submit An Application For World Vision’s Career Opportunity
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED