There is a new career option at DS Construction Limited. They are looking for a hardworking and experienced Lead Technical Estimator with experience and in-depth knowledge of aluminum fabrication and installation process to join our team!
As the Lead Technical Estimator, your main responsibility will be to estimate work of particular projects by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for preparing cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimates by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost database by entering and backing up data.
- Visit sites and other venues necessary to do the estimate
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Obtain accurate quotes for materials and systems to establish accurate cost estimates
Required Profile for Role : Lead Technical Estimator
- 10+ relevant experience and in-depth knowledge in aluminum-glazed fabrication (windows and doors) and installation process is mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree / HND in Building Technology, Construction Management, Quantity Surveyingor a related discipline with a Costing background or experience.
- Must have knowledge and experience in Quantity Surveying and cost estimation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (MS Excel, Word) and Tally ERP.
- Proficient in CAD Software eg. AutoCAD, Revit
- Proven track record in analyzing information and translating it into other formats for the purpose of a tender/bid.
- In-depth knowledge of project management .
- Good time-management skills.
- Analyzing Information, Estimating, Planning, Strategic Planning and Attention to Detail.
Location: Accra, Ghana
- Earl International Company Career Update
- Africa Centre for Energy Policy Internship Opening
- Career Opportunity At World Vision
How To Submit An Application To DS Construction Limited For The New Career Option
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED