There is an ongoing job recruitment at GRO Oilfield Alliance. The company is seeking the service of a Report Writer who is willing to begin work as soon as possible.
Location: Onshore, Takoradi, Ghana
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide superior writing, editing and formatting services for a product or process for an intended audience.Responsible for researching, writing, and distributing technical reports for various client projects for the organisation. Work closely with inspectors to understand their objectives and prepare reports that meet the business requirements and needs.
- A more experienced technical writer may supervise and mentor less experienced writers, create style guides and manage documentation projects.
- Produce and edit well written and accurate reports from information provided from senior colleagues, ensuring accuracy, clarity, and coherence of content.
- Follow a documentation process to create the highest quality document possible on time in a fast- paced reporting environment and within budget.
- Conduct an audience analysis to identify the needs of the users, interview subject matter experts to ensure technical accuracy and determine the format of the document.
- Produce high quality finished reports for clients within the set timeframe with no errors.
- Follow company procedure in the production of reports
- Work closely with the Senior/Supervisor Inspectors to make sure that all information/ data is accurate and all appropriate sign off received prior to issuing reports
- Develop document plans, style guides, content specifications, information mapping, online help, manuals, processes, proposals and reports.
- Assist in other office duties as required
Suggested Post: Massive Job Recruitment At Agrocrown
- Excellent accuracy skills
- Competent and confident user of Microsoft products – especially Word and Excel
- Able to add/use images/photo’s in reports
- Have some technical competency with report writing
- High level of writing, spelling and grammar skills.
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills
- Excellent time management to manage several projects simultaneously.
- High attention to detail and able to work under tight and often conflicting deadlines
- Able to effectively multi-task and change priorities as required
- Results and customer focused
- Effective communicator
- Can take direction from supervisors as well as use own initiative when appropriate
- Sound judgement
- Minimum of 5 years of technical writing experience and a degree (or equivalent) in English, Journalism or Technical Communications.
Application Process For The Job At GRO Oilfield Alliance
Closing date: 23rd June, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED