World Vision International is announcing a new job vacancy. WVI is looking for a Strategy And Integrated Programme Director.
Lead the implementation of World Vision’s Strategy and Integrated Programme Director model in GHANA aligned to the Global Strategy and WARO priorities, consolidating the organisation as a preferential partner in the country and the Northern and Southern region, focused on the wholistic wellbeing and resilience of children, families and communities.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required:
- Maximum: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Humanities or Social Sciences.
- Preferred: Master’s Degree in Social Project Management/ Master’s Degree in Local Development Management/ Master’s Degree in Programme and Project Management/Social Policies / Human Rights / Children’s Rights.
Read Also: Latest Job Advertisement At Deloitte
Knowledge and Skills
- Analytical and synthesis skills.
- Strategic and Long-term vision
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to partner and influence decision-making that positively impacts on children.
- Effective relations with different audiences.
- Capacity for innovation
- Ability to manage the Programme and Project Cycle
- Five years’ experience in similar positions.
- Proficiency in Windows and Office computer package
- Leadership and people management
- Experience in emergency response, business continuity planning and crisis management.
- Experience in preparing proposals for development agencies.
- Strategic and systemic thinking. Ability to solve complex problems and to exercise independent judgment.
- Strategic and operational planning
- Project Design and evaluation.
How To Forward A Job Application To World Vision International
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED