There is a new career opening at World Vision. The organization is hiring a Supply Chain Advisor SCCE. This position is open for local candidates based in any of the countries of the following regions (Asia, West Africa, Latin America or the Caribbean) where World Vision International is legally registered to operate.
A procurement advisor role within the Global Centre Supply Chain Centre of Excellence (SCCE) in line with World Vision’s procedures in order to support timely implementation of World Vision programs and projects that will have the greatest impact on process improvement, simplification, standardization and cost containment thus ensuring the achievement of child wellbeing outcomes.
- Participate in developing functional strategy through understanding and capturing stakeholders’ needs.
- Translate the strategy into procurement plans in accordance with policy and management direction.
- Advise on, and participate in the development of sourcing strategies through understanding and capturing stakeholders needs.
- Execute the Market Assessment and Supplier Pre-Qualification process as per the set guidelines to support the greater partnership.
- Manage the RFQ/RFP Process including baselines & price survey methodologies as per approved processes and policies
- Lead commercial and technical negotiations for the assigned categories.
- Prepare comprehensive Procurement Committee submission documents to allow an informed decision-making process.
- Analyse and ensure that market assessment process, supplier pre-qualification process, BPS, RFx and evaluation process, meets WV / Donor requirements, and capture any gaps identified in the capacity development plans / exemption approvals.
- Facilitate and attend Procurement Committee meetings and ensure that proper documentation is maintained.
Also Check: Fresh Career Option At Unilever
Required Professional Experience
- Minimum of 3 years supply chain and or procurement experience in an INGO setting.
- Experience with regional and global sourcing operations.
- Expertise with cloud-based supply chain systems – ProVision or similar.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- Bachelor’s degree in business, law, commerce or similar. Minimum of CIPS L4 Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- High level of technical spoken and written English.
- Second language preferable but not essential.
Mode Of Application For World Vision’s Career Opportunity
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED