There is a new and exciting career opportunity at Unilever Ghana. The company is looking for an Assistant HR Business Partner, Supply Chain. The incumbent will support the delivery of the HR Strategy working closely and supporting the Head of HR, Ghana, and the Head of PX – West Africa.
The following shall be the main accountabilities of the role holder:
- Supports the development and implementation of HR solutions by understanding how the organisation works.
- Supports Unilever talent processes by educating the managers to generate objective and fair decisions.
- Owns the end to end onboarding process and guides the line manager on the role onboarding, checks in with new employees on their first week, month and regular check ins to ensure the employee is adjusting
- Owns the end to end of all offboarding processes, working with employee, line managers, payroll, PX hub to ensure a seamless process
- Co-ordinates and rolls-out internal communication messages, to the factory on HR initiatives and information
- Guides and supports managers in the fundamentals of learning needs and skill gap analyses and provides guidance on the range of learning interventions available
- Supports managers and the HR team in all Organisational Effectiveness & Analytic activity.
- Communicates ER policies and procedures to all levels of the organisation and work closely with the HR team to mitigate ER/IR risk.
- Advises on Reward & Performance Management tools. Works closely with managers to ensure they understand how performance management tools combine to enhance performance, and attract, engage and retain employees.
- Interfaces with HR service provider to ensure delivery of core HR services to the business. Monitors quality and timeliness of service provision, enhancing the employee experience
- Supports the delivery of, and the compliance with, Unilever HR policies, processes, and local employment/labour legislation for all employees.
- Responsible for gathering necessary information for management during negotiations with the Union. Will also be a member of the Standing Negotiation Team
- Have an indirect management responsibility over facilities/ services offered to employees – Canteen, Bussing, etc
Read Also: New Career Opening At ABS
- University Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in HR Business Partnering/Operations
- Operational knowledge on the Ghana Labour Laws
Location: Tema, Ghana
How To Submit A Career Application To Unilever
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED