The role Finance Manager is now open for applications at Petrosol. The position holder will ensure the financial health of the organization in order to promote success and growth. Specifically, the Finance Manager will ensure prudent financial practices, monitor and enforce compliance with accounting policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, and ensure the efficient allocation of financial resources. This is a permanent and full time role situated at the company’s Head Office in Accra.
- Provide leadership by serving as second-in-command for the Department in the absence of the CFO for compliance with policies and directives and team performance
- Ensure the accurate, complete and up-to-date accounting records are maintained to support all financial transactions
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of bank, supplier and customer reconciliations
- Prepare periodic management and financial reports for approval by the CFO
- Conduct financial viability assessment of projects for review by the CFO
- Assist the CFO to prepare annual financial statements in line with International Financial
- Reporting Standards (IFS) for examination by external auditors
- Assist the CFO to secure funding to finance the company’s operations.
- Support the CFO in ensuring efficient management of funds
- Assist the CFO to ensure the prompt payment of all tax obligations
- Assist the CFO to ensure compliance with the company’s internal controls
- Assist the CFO to ensure compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Assist the CFO to prepare and manage the annual budget
Also Check: Assistant Finance Manager At Wakanow
Key Competency Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting from a recognized university
- A Master’s degree in accounting or other relevant discipline will be an added advantage
- Must be a professional accountant (ACCA, ICAG, ICAEW, CIMA (PA etc)
- Sound knowledge of IFS
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting and financial analysis at a managerial level
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Experience with large, automated accounting systems is required.
Total Compensation: Attractive and Competitive
Application Process For Petrosol Ghana’s Manager Role
Only successful applicants would be contacted.
Deadline: Tuesday, 31st October, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED