An exciting job offer is available at Roche Diagnostics, Ghana. Roche is seeking a Regional Manager to develop and implement regional business plans and to support growth of all product lines, while understanding and addressing customer or market needs, within assigned budgets in line with Global and local marketing strategies while adhering strictly to the Roche code of conduct.
- Responsible for accurate forecasting of targets.
- Serve as an interface with local governments, funders and international organizations within assigned territory and monitor and evaluate country specific environmental issues with regard to healthcare and legislation and provide feedback to Market Access team for government lobbying activities.
- Develop and maintain strong Client and KOL relationships through regular presence to determine and influence the Export Distributor’s business requirements and growth strategies as well as ascertain market trends, risks & competitor insights
- Lead, drive and project manage customer experience activities within existing clients with relevant internal stakeholders (product manager, business development, application specialists, commercial (finance) management for exports, technical services, etc.)
Distributor / Business Partner Management
- Identify in conjunction with Distributors / Business Partners and/or marketing agents, agreed continuous improvement strategies to increase the efficiency/productivity and profitability of sales activities and achievement of KPIs
- Implement a performance management process to track performance of Distributors / Business Partners and drive accountability.
- Ensure accurate and updated market information is shared between internal stakeholders and Business Partners.
- Ensure that Distributors / Business Partners have sufficient capacity to support local markets.
- Plan and facilitate training and development of local business partner’s sales agents.
- Work with business partners to protect the base business in the territory and develop an opportunity pipeline for future growth and sustainability.
- Training business partners sales staff on Roche selling skills.
- Manage Salesforce Effectiveness through salesforce/REXIS for Business Partner sales team
Check This: Job Opportunity At Daily Guide Network
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Qualifications: A Medical Sciences qualification. An additional Business Management qualification is an advantage.
- Experience: At least 8 years commercial experience the medical industry with at least 5 years account management experience.
How To Submit An Application To Roche For A Job Offer
Deadline: 25th May, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED