Here is the new Job opportunity at Daily Guide Network. The reputable Media Organisation is in search of a well-organized and proactive individual to join its dynamic team as an Accountant.
Qualification Required & Experience:
- Accounting Level 2
- 2 to 5 years experience with following proficiencies
- Highly analytical result oriented specialists skilled at working quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of Tally / Excel and quick books, Generally ledger Finance
- Tracking internal and external payments
- Excellent knowledge in accounting regulations procedures including General accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
View Also: Employment Opportunity At Helios Towers
How To Send Applications To Daily Guide Network For A Job
Interested persons can apply for this role via the email: email@example.com
Application Closing Date: 14th June 2023
About Daily Guide Network
Daily Guide is a media platform privately and solely owned by Madam Georgina Blay. The media company is located in Accra, 2nd turn left, opposite Nima Police Station, turn right to Stephen Amartey Close, Nima Residential. They release the daily guide news newspaper six times every week.
The inception of the paper dates back to the year 1984. It is esteemed as the foremost autonomous newspaper in Ghana, boasting of a readership of approximately 50,000 copies.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED