There is a fresh and exciting job ad at AirtelTigo. The telecommunications company is seeking to recruit an Indirect Sales Supervisor.
- The successful candidate will join as an Indirect Sales Supervisor in the sales and distribution department.
- (S)He will report to Regional Sales Manager and will be responsible for managing the company’s retail acquisition channels in the territory
- (S)he will also liaise with the Regional Sales Manager to achieve strategic and operational goals.
Read On: Employment Ads At WEC
- Responsible and accountable for the implementation and management of company strategies and plans in the area under his or her supervision
- Responsible for the achievement of distribution and Acquisition targets under his or her area of supervision.
- Responsible for subscriber acquisition through Points of Acquisitions (POAs) within his or her assigned territory.
- Responsible and accountable for the leadership, training and coaching of personnel under his or her direct supervision.
- Manage and train POAs on activation processes
- Maintain and grow active productive POAs base in assigned area
- Ensure adequate availability of sim and scratch cards at all POAs and POSs
- Promptly communicate activation targets, promotions, product and commissions structure to all POAs
- Identify Market and Trade opportunities.
- Gather Market Intelligence and feedback to RSM
- Plans, executes and feedback BTL (Below-The-Line) activities with external agencies
- Work in the market on the route per Salesman or AAD minimum twice monthly.
- Review daily performance by route with each salesman and or AAD in his team. This should be measured against the agreed route plan.
- Ensure the correct visibility and display of products in all outlets as per the company’s agreed standards.
- Plan and execute all forms of Agent fora to ensure retailers have good product knowledge.
Key KPIs / Success Airteltigo Criteria For This Exciting Job Ad:
- Volume and Value target achievement.
- Good product distribution in outlets under supervision.
- Achieving operational benchmark standards.
- Development of personnel
Qualification Required & Experience
- A university degree in any field or a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Marketing, Business Studies or other related fields.
- A minimum of two (2) year experience in a Sales and Distribution role and operation experience preferable in FMCG.
- Proficiency in IT software’s such as Microsoft Office, Distribution Management Systems, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written English is essential.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must have execution and reporting skills.
- Must be licensed to drive and with clean driver’s license/record.
Recommended Post: Hiring Ad At Kofi Annan Foundation
How To Forward An Application For The Job
Applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: Recruitment@airteltigo.com.gh
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED