The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is calling for applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned: Examination Clerks. The institution is looking forward to working with loyal and reliable individuals.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others:
- Perform routine clerical duties including certification of verified documents.
- Control and allocate worked scripts.
- Assist in packing and distribution of examination stationery.
- Assist in the resolution of queries
Qualification, Key Competencies & Experience
- Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- Applicants must have at least one (1) year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- High sense of integrity and confidentiality.
- Good team player and exhibit commitment.
- Ability to work under pressure and be time conscious.
- Ability to organise and be proactive.
Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
How To Send You Application To WAEC For An Examination Clerk Job
The application process requires every application to create an account, login and proceed to apply Via This Portal
Closing Date: 5th June, 2023.
NB: You will be contacted via phone or email if you get shortlisted for this role so ensure you provide correct contact details.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED