The West African Examinations Council Of Ghana (WAEC) is currently inviting job applications from interested for the positions of Nursing Officer. The council is looking to work with diligent, humble and hardworking individuals.
Specific Duties And Responsibilities:
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Clinic Department:
- Gives treatment to patients as prescribed by the Doctor.
- Supervises Nursing duties performed by other subordinate staff.
- Makes daily requisition of drugs from stores and monitors their use.
- Helps the Clinic Administration as the need arise.
Qualifications, Experience, Key Competencies & Age
Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language, Mathematics and Biology
S.R.N/S.C.M/R.G.N/R.M OR Diploma in Nursing.
You May Also Like: Exciting Job Offer At Roche Diagnostics
Applicants must have at least three (3) years relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- To work independently and as part of a team.
- Pay keen attention to details.
- Critical thinking & problem-solving skills.
- Initiative and strong work ethics
- Empathetic and professional.
Applicants must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age at the time of applying.
How To Submit An Applications To WAEC For The Nursing Officer Role
Kindly create an account, login and apply Here
Deadline for submission of applications: June 5, 2023.
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED