Accor Hotels has an amazing employment opportunity. The Group is hiring a Guest Experience Manager for its sub-brand Ibis Styles Hotels.
This Position has as key objectives the continuous improvement and operational implementation of the Guest Experience and online reputation of the hotel by monitoring daily experience performance and Guest feedback, representing the Guest within the hotel, and supporting company on achieving positive results and Guest Experience targets. She/He will ensure full compliance of the Brand Assurance Program at the property, the implementation and follow-up of brand standards and quality programs, including related training, with the aim of ensuring brand consistency and excellence, while supporting optimal Guest Experience, increased satisfaction, and loyalty.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality or related areas.
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience in 2-3-star Hospitality required.
- Strong background in hotel operations; (minimum of 3 years in hotel operations)
- Strong experience with the setup and management of a Quality Management System.
Also Apply For: Employment Possibility At GIZ Ghana
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Mode Of Application For Accor Hotels’ Employment Possibility
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED