Here are job vacancies available for Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor At Tema Oil Terminal.
Purpose of the Role
• Implement daily electrical and instrument inspection and records. Ensure safe coordination and execution of all maintenance preventive or corrective activities.
• Supervise the day-to-day maintenance activities of the terminal
• Supervise and coordinate activities for testing, repairs, troubleshooting and maintenance of a variety of electrical & instrumentation, Mechanical equipment such as pressure gauges, transmitters, transducers, actuators, controllers, transformers, motors, switch gears, relay protection systems etc.
• Develop maintenance plans to improve assets reliability and usage life span
• Implement a preventive maintenance program for terminal equipment.
• Work in accordance with department goals as per the Company Maintenance Policy and strive towards reliability, cost-effectiveness, optimum maintenance and efficiency
• Ensure the observance of safety and fire regulations and good housekeeping practices
• Schedule the activities as per the maintenance plan
• Report and discuss accidents, incidents, near misses, pollution or emission occurrences with the Terminal Manager
• Maintain the terminal area in an orderly manner
• Take additional responsibilities as and when required and advised by Terminal Manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/Skills Required
• Bachelor’s Degree Instrumentation Engineering
• Minimum 5 years working experience in Oil and Gas /relevant industry
• Knowledge in entire process of the Terminal.
• Knowledge in computer.
• Strong documentation skill like maintaining log book etc.
• Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to perform basic math skills that will encompass, adding and subtracting fractions, word problems, percentages, mixed numbers, decimals, and basic mechanics.
• Knowledge in the use of measuring devices, like gauging tapes, thermometers, tapes measures, Knowledge of basic computer skills, excel, work Microsoft office and outlook.
• High level of attention to details
• Team player.
How To Apply For Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor At Tema Oil Terminal
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to:
Closing Date: 22 November, 2021
About Tema Oil Terminal – Bulk fuel storage and distribution Terminal
This new Fuels Storage and Distribution Depot in Kpone Industrial area at Tema, Ghana, stores Gasoline and Gas Oil.
Tema Oil Terminal (TOT) has the advantage of being located near the ABB receptacle thus avoiding the requirement and charges for using the Booster pumps for product receipts.
Further, downstream distribution of products from the terminal is done through Bulk Road Vehicles – BRVs. There is a 6 bay truck loading gantry provided with electronic metering skids, with necessary safety interlocks such as truck earthing, overfill sensors etc. Card readers are also provided at various locations such as entry/exit gates, loading bays, Tank Truck Entry System etc. to control and monitor the movement of trucks within the terminal. The Tema Oil Terminal Truck loading gantry is capable of loading approximately 112 truck of capacity 32 M3 each per working shift of 8 hours.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED