Premium Foods Limited (PFL) is looking for someone who is well-organized, has good analytical skills, and pays close attention to details as a Raw Materials Warehouse Assistant. Premium Foods Limited (PFL), which is based in EjisuKwaso in the Ashanti Region, is Ghana’s largest Agro-processing company.
Organize warehouse activities by getting raw materials and keeping track of stock.
Location and Reporting Line: This job is based at Premium Foods Limited’s Kwaso Factory in Kumasi, and it reports directly to the Raw Materials Warehouse Supervisor.
- Warehouse Supervisor at Premium Foods Limited (PFL)
- Premium Foods Limited (PFL) Vacancy for Warehouse Officer
- Quality Assurance Officer at Premium Foods Limited (PFL)
Core Job Content (Key Responsibilities):
- Make sure that the quality and quantity of the materials received match the specifications
- Then, Grade all the corn that comes in and keep track of it.
- Report problems with the materials and shortages
- Also, Make sure stacks are strong.
- Check to see if stocks are getting worse.
- Moreover, Help keep the quality of the stock up.
- Stop materials from spilling and going to waste.
- Additionally, Make a physical list of all raw materials.
- Help with stock treatment: stock fumigation
- Stocks and buildings are sprayed
- Help with baiting and pest control
- Keep a record of all transactions in accordance with the rules.
- Stocks are sent out to meet quality and quantity requirements.
- Follow the FIFO method Make sure the right number of workers show up for work.
- Casuals must be trained to meet PFL standards.
- Use labourers efficiently
- Maintain accurate labor time sheets and turn them in on time.
- Make sure the right number of workers show up to work.
- Keep track of unjustified absences and take steps to reduce them.
- Make sure the right safety gear is worn.
- Implement SHE policies at work. Set up a cleaning schedule.
Qualifications, Work Experience, and Key Competencies
- HND Buying and managing supplies and stores.
- At least three years of work experience in food manufacturing or a related field.
- Good skills in planning, budgeting, and putting things together.
- Food Safety Management system and safety protocols must be well understood.
- Shown the ability to make quick decisions to cut down on or get rid of waste.
- Be able to figure out how to fix any problem that comes up at the warehouse during sales.
- Ability to lead and manage people for success by working with the production, purchasing, and sales teams on-site.
- Must be able to think critically and lead well.
- People management skill
- Attention to details
- Ability to multitask Having enough knowledge of Office by Microsoft
How to Apply for Warehouse Assistant at Premium Foods Limited
Interested Applicants who meet the above requirements should send an updated cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Quality Assurance Officer” NO LATER THAN Monday, March 27, 2023.
Note: Only those who make the shortlist will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED